ZAHLI Crystal Couture is an Australian Designer fashion house specializing in heavily crystallized Swarovski crystal couture garments and accessories. ZAHLI was established in Sydney Australia in 2001, and has been specializing in the celebrity national and international fashion market.
ZAHLI has received a huge loyal following and has received a lot of favourable publicity.
ZAHLI began as an elaboration of designer Alizah Maryanka’s personal love of all things sparkly.
Alizah began creating one off outrageously heavily crystallized garments for local fashion boutiques in the eastern suburbs of Sydney back in 2001. With a sudden unexpected demand for her unique garments, she opened her own stand alone boutique in 2005 in the exclusive Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, on the iconic street frontage of George Street.
Alizah only uses crystals from Swarovski, signing exclusive supply agreements with them, making her crystallized pieces of the finest quality. All crystallized garments in the ZAHLI range are all heavily crystallized, and are all limited editions. They all come with the authenticated Swarovski license tagging which has been authorized by Swarovski head office in Austria.
In 2006 Alizah was selected by Swarovski, out of many applicant brands in the Asia/Pacific region as one of 5 designers to personally attend and take part in the exclusive Swarovski Crystal Energy Street/Fashion Show in Tokyo. Her designs won much praise for their uniqueness and on-trend appeal, and a duplicate of the showcased Crystal Energy winning garments designed by ZAHLI are still held at head office Swarovski, Austria.
Alizah has partnered with Swarovski Australia on many projects such as creating:
- A stunning artwork out of a pair of jeans for Brooke Sheilds, which were subsequently auctioned off for charity on Jeans for Genes Day, selling for over $10,000
- A stunning crystallized coffee machine for Kleenmaid Appliances to celebrate their 30th year Anniversary
- Custom pieces for Grazia Magazine–Greece, for a stunning Michael Jackson memorabilia shoot
- A custom crystallized microphone for Jackie O of the Kyle and Jackie O show on KIIS FM
- A custom crystallized microphone for Rode Microphones Australia
- A crystallized set of headphones for Rodney O of KIIS FM
- Crystallized UGG boots for “The Morning Show” on the Seven Network Australia
- Appearances on The Kerri-Anne Kennerley Show, with crystallized garments worn by Ms Kennerley
- A custom crystal belt inlaid in solid 18k Gold for Universal Pictures to promote the release of “The Holiday” movie, belt as worn by Cameron Diaz
The ZAHLI brand has also created custom made garments for many celebrities, including:
- Ms Roberta Flack -Grammy Award winning artist of songs such as “Killing Me Softly, The Closer I Get To You, and The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face”
- Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas
- So You Think You Can Dance – TV show
- Numerous MTV music videos
- Sydney Fashion Blogger – Antoinette Marie
- Housewives of Melbourne
- Members of the Saudi Arabian Royal Family
ZAHLI currently has a flagship store at the Intercontinental Hotel Double Bay, located at 33 Cross Street, Double Bay NSW AUSTRALIA 2028.